Hey!! I just moved to Halifax and began working for Flight Centre as a Travel Consultant. I recently graduated with a Travel Diploma from Grant MacEwan University in Edmonton, Alberta. I took a leap of faith and moved out East with my best friend, Shannon just over two months ago. This is my travel blog. I have intentions to fill this with stories of my adventures in the world. I also plan on sharing my experiences and discoveries. Before moving to Nova Scotia I was going to school at Grant MacEwan University and working in West Edmonton Mall. Yes, like the 6th biggest mall in the World.
Largest shopping mall from 1981 until 2004
Currently the largest mall in the Americas
Largest indoor amusement park in the world
Largest indoor waterpark in the world
An Ice Palace- scaled down version of a NHL regulation sized ice rink
18-hole miniature golf course, movie theater & bowling alley plus themed hotel
I know this mall like the back of my hand. I have explored the Rocky Mountains in British Columbia and Alberta. I have lots of great stories and know plenty of places to see out West! It's a big change living in the Maritimes but I am so excited to explore the other side of Canada! This year I experienced a beautiful fall with amazing vibrant reds and oranges in Halifax. It's turning into winter time. Currently, in Edmonton it is snowing and cold. It is damp and chilly here but so far it's been pretty tolerable - ask me in a few months!! This blog is one of many new beginnings - a new life.
Welcome Home.
No comments:
Post a Comment